You are invited to any of the classes and sessions to learn more about the “Sailboat Church” in a 5-6 week study. Call the office for information:
- All Children and Adult Sunday School Classes at 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday Women’s Bible Study at 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday Small Group at 6:30 p.m.
- Grace Notes on Wednesday at 5:00 p.m.
- Men’s Bible Study (Thursday at 8:00 during breakfast before Bible study begins)
Johns Island Presbyterian Church, hear the call to sail in our faith as God’s people in this time and place! Since the beginning of this year, a task group appointed by the Session has prayerfully been planning how our whole church could be invited to discern where God is calling us to serve in ministry.
The Sailing Task Group: Alice Hills, John Feldman, Kevin Garvey, Laurey Murphy
Open hearts and open doors welcome you to Johns Island Presbyterian Church! As brothers and sisters in Christ, we are committed to nourishing one another, growing spiritually, and spreading God’s love through word, deed, and service to our neighboring communities. We invite you to visit when in town and become a part of our family of faith by making Johns Island Presbyterian Church your church home.