Adult Discipleship at Johns Island Presbyterian Church is designed first and foremost to glorify God and build up the Body of Christ (Ephesians 4:12). Continuing to learn about the Triune God is our joyful response of worship and gratitude to the Father who has created us, the Son who has redeemed us, and the Holy Spirit who has called us into a relationship with Him.
Through our adult discipleship programs we seek to provide opportunities for discipleship so our members can mature in their faith and understanding (Colossians 1:28).
Our hope is that as we “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18) we will be transformed daily into his image (Romans 8:29) and will share the Gospel with our community.
Adult Class Schedule:
Please join us every Sunday at 9:40 in Fellowship Hall for coffee and conversation.
Sunday 10 AM (See church map for classroom locations)
- Bible Expositor class (Fellowship Hall 3)
- Seekers class (Fellowship Hall 2)
- Heavenly Hopefuls class (Sanctuary 4)
- Library Class (Administration Building, Library)
- The Women’s Bible Study meets in the Fellowship Hall every Tuesday from 10:00 – 11:30, unless otherwise indicated.
- Tuesday Night Study Group
- 8 AM Men’s Breakfast Bible study (Fellowship Hall)
Following our Reformed Presbyterian heritage, our adult educational opportunities demonstrate our commitment to Scripture as the Word of God “given by inspiration of God to be the rule of faith and life” (Westminster Confession of Faith, I.2). As a result, we seek to emphasize in-depth Biblical study of the Old and New Testaments within the Reformed theological tradition. If you have any questions or would like more information please the Church office at (843) 559 – 9380